Monday, September 26, 2005

New Windows OS and OS alteritives
By Sheri Robinson




"Vista" the newest windows by Microsoft in 2006

Another new windows program? Sheeeesh!

Bill Gates gets richer as we all get poorer. When will this man realize that what fortunes he has now that he could at least once share without much cost to it. Look at XP Home or Pro, my lands just for a program u are spending over $300 bucks for. Maybe its time to look to open sources like Linux or Unix. Take Mr. Bill Gates down a notch or two.

I dont know about you, but I just got my XP last year and now here he comes out with another new windows version. My lands not everyone has XP yet.

I know technology is for the future, but hey most of us cant even keep up with what is here now. Some are still trying to learn all that XP can do for them. Some have not a clue.

How about Mr. Bill Gates give free classes to his new windows programs, so all can be on same page with it. The tutorials are ok but they dont show u everything. Then again maybe thats what he wants.

If you have a problem u have to pay Microsoft to help you resolve it. Maybe its time to email Mr. Bill Gates and let him know how we all feel with all his new technologies and no help service for them. It used to be that when any one of us had a problem with our windows programs u could call Microsoft and get some help. Now you must pay for that service.

The rich get richer and we keep getting the raw end of the deals.

Check out the article I found on this new windows program. Let me know if your ready for another new windows program such as the one he is about to release.

Sheri Robinson

5 Comments:

Blogger geovolt said...

Hey sheri great job on the artical, I hope to hear more from you!!! Jason/aka geovolt

10:52 PM, September 26, 2005  
Blogger micheldean5595 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

2:58 PM, January 01, 2006  
Blogger geovolt said...

thanks micheldean, I have checked out your blog. I found it vary interesting, I hope to get to read more from you

6:03 PM, January 01, 2006  
Blogger Sarah said...

Actually.. I haven't had my XP for a year.. I just got it in May! I don't know everything there is to know! I still learn something everyday!!
Bill needs to be stopped! Coming out with a new version already! Thats totall crazyness!

1:08 AM, February 01, 2006  
Blogger geovolt said...

Vista will be coming out this fall, plus that the coders at microsoft, will be building it from the ground up. So that can lead to potential for a bad deal in the making. But I also believe there is no such thing as a wrong os neither. I didn't get XP till this may of 2005, I was running a linux box.

10:44 AM, February 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home